Delivery and pick-up of your perfectly detailed exotic rental vehicle to and from your door (home, office, hotel or any local airport). NYC tri-state area and S Florida
“Image Rent A Car stands out with luxurious car selection and superb and friendly service that's really a rarity in NYC. I strongly recommend Image Rent A Car.”
Having the necessity to drive or be driving in an exotic car rental in New Jersey and New York City and Now in South Florida Including Orlando, Miami Florida, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach Florida you ever felt the thrill of slipping in behind the wheel of a brand new Mercedes Benz S550 4Matic or a Bentley Flying Spur or gassing a shiny new Porsche Carrera Convertible, or a YELLOW Corvette Convertible on the Long Island expressway on your way to the Hamptons? or perhaps to Atlantic City in New Jersey? If you have grown accustomed to this feeling, you know that nothing else will do. And if you have never enjoyed the experience, there is no time to lose. |> Exotic Car Rentals Manhattan |> Atlantic City Exotic Car Rentals |> Exotic Car Rental JFK
For many people, the thrill of driving an high-end, Exotic Car a Corvette, a Bentley, a Ferrari, Range Rover, Cadillac Escalade, BMW Convertible, Mercedes Convertible, Lamborghini, a Porsche, a Mercedes is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that just has to be felt. And you can feel it with one of our exotic car rentals. We feature an impressive range of luxury and sports cars in New York City to Florida & will deliver anywhere in the tri-state area. Our selection of exotics is second to none in New York City and beyond. So GET A RATE QUOTE and let Image Rent A Car help you pamper yourself in a gorgeous exotic rental car TODAY!
At IMAGE Exotic Car rentals, we believe in providing service that goes beyond our customer’s expectations. Most rent-a-car companies provide you with the car and nothing more. At IMAGE Exotic Car Rentals, we provide all our customers access to our VIP services.
- ► 24 Hours phone access to our reservation and service specialists.
- ► Your vehicle delivered to your home, hotel, business, or to the Airport 24-hours a day 7 days a week.
- ► Access to our concierge department for scheduling of dining, hotel, sporting event tickets and any other services for your enjoyment.
- ► Orientation to your vehicles features and equipment.
- ► For those of you that would like to sit back and enjoy the sights, we we arrange a private driver at an additional cost. Please contact us for more information.
- ► Pre-programmed navigation systems and trip-planning assistance.
- ► Special Amenities and accomplishments for occasions such as Birthday’s, Wedding’s, Anniversaries, etc.
- ► All requests gladly accommodated.
Located a smidge further from the city than the other two international hubs of transportation, the Newark Liberty International Airport is one of the east coast's most popular New York City gateways. Located just across the bay in Newark, New Jersey, the Newark Liberty International Airport (airport code EWR) handles flights from across the country and around the world ensuring unparalleled customer satisfaction and security. Less crowded and more modern than other area airports, Newark Liberty is just 16 miles southwest of New York City just off of Highway 78. The perfect place to begin and end any upcoming Image New Jersey Car Rental vacation, the Newark Liberty International Airport is dedicated to providing travelers with the very best airline experience, so what are you waiting for?! Reserve your Newark Liberty flight today and get ready to experience the Newark difference!
The first major international airport to open in the New York metropolis area, the Newark Liberty International Airport has been providing Image Newark Airport Car Rental travelers with over 75 years of impeccable service and commitment. Opened in 1928 as a small scale airstrip, the Newark International Airport quickly grew to become what is now considered one of the world's first commercial airports. A popular gateway destination for 1930 cosmopolitan travelers, the Newark Airport was quickly christened ?the busiest airport in the world? before it was closed down and converted into a logistics station during the Second World War. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey would later purchase the airfield in 1948, resurrecting an important transportation landmark.
- Porsche Carrera Convertible
- Corvette Convertible
- BMW 5 Gran Turismo Rentals
- BMW M6 Convertible
- BMW 650 Convertible
- Bentley GTC Convertible
- Ferrari F430
- Mercedes Benz S550
- Mercedes Benz CLS500
- Mercedes Benz SUV ML350
- Land Rover - Range Rover
- Cadillac Escalade ESV
- Lexus LS460
- Mini Cooper Rental
- Luxury Van Rental
- Luxury SUV Rentals
- Exotic Car Rentals
- Luxury Car Rentals
- Convertible Car Rentals
Since it's reopening in 1948 the Newark Liberty International Airport has undergone a variety of exciting enhancements and enlargements in order to better accommodate contemporary luxury car rental travelers. Home to three dramatic terminals and a boatload of influential airlines, the Newark International Airport has continued to dominate the New York skyline, challenging JFK for the coveted title of top NYC gateway. The three terminals, which are simply named Terminal A, B and C, were complete in either 1973 or 1988 and showcase a simply three story layout. Terminals A and B featuresluxury car rental in New Jersey departure flights on the top floor, arrival flights on the middle floor and flight operations on the ground floor. Terminal C features a two departure level setup complete with a dining and shopping mezzanine. Each terminal is further subdivided into three numbered concourses to better orient Image New Jersey Luxury Car Rental customers. Airlines currently operating out of Terminal A include United Airlines, AirTran Airways, US Airways, and Independence Air, while Terminal B handles most of the airports international activity. Terminal C is reserved exclusively for Continental Express and Continental Airline flights.
Interesting Facts about Newark Liberty International Airport
- Legendary pilot Amelia Earhart dedicated the original Newark Administration Building in 1935. She would disappear just two years later during a circum-navigational flight over the Pacific Ocean.
- United Flight 93 was on its way from Newark to San Francisco International Airport on September 11th, 2001 when it crashed in Pennsylvania due to terrorist activity. Later intelligence proved that the hijackers had intended to crash the plan somewhere in Washington D.C. In memorial of that fatal day, the Newark International Airport was renamed Newark Liberty National Airport in reference to the Statue of Liberty which is located just seven miles east of the facility.
- In 2003 the Newark Liberty International Airport became home to the world's longest scheduled airline route, providing luxury car rental travelers with a nonstop service to Hong Kong via Continental Airlines. Singapore Airlines would later break this record in 2004, providing an 18-hour direct flight from Singapore to Newark! Not to be outdone, Continental recently received government approval to fly nonstop from Newark to Beijing and New Delhi.
If you would like to learn more about the Newark Liberty International Airport please feel free to contact the airport by phone at 1-973-961-6000. Up-to-date information can also be accessed on the airport's official website at www.newarkairport.com
The following airlines serve Newark Liberty EWR Airport.
Jet Airways (India)
LOT Polish Airlines
Malaysia Airlines Systems
Trans State Airlines