Your No. 1 Source for FORD VAN RENTALS in NYC, NJ, CT, Tri-State and South Florida
Rent A Ford 15 Passenger Van in NYC , NJ PA DC CT DC MIAMI FLORIDA FLL WPB
Image Rent A Car is proud to provide travelers with a wide variety of Ford van rentals including specialized Conversion vans, 15 Passenger Vans, 12 Passenger Vans , full size vans, fuel efficient minivans and ultra spacious Conversion vans. The Ford E-Series line of Rent Ford Van Rentals and Chevrolet Express Vans and the Dodge Sprinter Vans are currently one of Image Rent A Car's most popular options, providing New York City customers with tons of extra seating and loads of space saving storage. Perfect for practically any road trip, these Rent Ford Van Rentals are an ultra affordable transportation option, providing travelers with a safe and efficient mode of travel. Designed with four rows of extra seating, these Rent Ford Van Rentals are certified people haulers, so don't be afraid to invite some friends along for the ride! These exciting Rent Ford Van Rentals are perfect for all types of traveling organizations including sports teams, Boy Scout troops and family get together, so don't waste another minute trying to pile into the cramped SUV! Reserve your very own Ford E-Series Renting 15 Seat Vans today! See Video of 15 Passenger Van on YouTube or Van Rentals Video Pages >>>> Choose below the Van you need for your next trip !
- Ford’s class-leading E-Series full-size van delivers even more functionality for 2009, thanks to class-leading convenience features including integrated navigation system and SIRIUS Travel Link™, plus a redesigned instrument panel that includes four new upfitter switches.
- Ford Work Solutions, a collection of affordable ‘smart’ technologies – including four industry-first features – will provide E-Series customers connectivity, flexibility and security to better run key aspects of their business – from their van, cutaway or wagon, even on the job site.
- Ford is the commercial vehicle leader in the U.S. with 40 percent share of the total commercial vehicle market and has been the full-size van leader with the Ford E-Series for 29 years running. Manufactured at Ford's Ohio Assembly Plant in Avon Lake, Ohio, 2009 Ford E-Series will be available in August.
ATLANTA, Feb. 26, 2008 – Ford E-Series – America’s top selling full-size van for 29 years running – delivers an improved interior for 2009, along with new tools designed to help customers manage their fleets more efficiently, track and secure tools and better serve customers.
E-Series updates include a redesigned instrument panel and console, door trim panels with more storage, built-in auxiliary switches users can customize, wider-opening rear doors, more comfortable seats, a first-in-class factory-installed navigation system and Ford Work Solutions – a collection of technologies aimed at making business and fleet owners more productive and successful.
“Continuously listening to our customers and delivering solutions to meet their unique vehicle and business needs are the driving forces behind Ford’s commercial vehicle leadership,” said Kevin Koswick, director, Ford North American Fleet, Lease and Remarketing Operations. “Today, more E-Series are on the road with 250,000 miles or more than vans from any other manufacturer. Smart customers know that E-Series deliver the durability, cargo capacity, flexibility and technologies that make these the most capable full-size vans on the market.”
‘Built Ford Tough’ E-Series Delivers More
Understanding E-Series is the van of choice for a range of customers – from small business owners to custom upfitters to larger commercial fleet operators – Ford is offering new features and technologies to make work and travel more productive and convenient. They include:
- Four industry-exclusive Ford Work Solutions
- An in-dash computer developed with Magneti Marelli and powered by Microsoft Auto that provides full high-speed Internet access via the Sprint Mobile Broadband Network and navigation by Garmin. It’s the first broadband-capable in-dash computer in production and features available wireless accessories including a mouse and printer. This system allows customers to print invoices and access documents stored on their home or office computer networks – right on the job site.
- Tool Link, a Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) asset tracking system developed with DEWALT, the industry leader in professional power tools, and ThingMagic, the industry expert on embedded RFID technology. This enables customers to maintain a detailed real-time inventory of the tools or equipment stored in the vehicle.
- Crew Chief, a fleet telematics and diagnostics system, which allows small fleet owners to efficiently manage their vehicles, quickly dispatch workers to job sites and keep detailed vehicle maintenance records.
- Cable Lock security system developed in partnership with Master Lock®, the industry-leading lock manufacturer, to secure large tools or equipment in the cargo area of E-Series vans and wagons.
All four Ford Work Solutions technologies also will be available this fall on the new 2009 Ford F-150 XL, STX, XLT and FX4 trucks; F-Series Super Duty XL, XLT and FX4 pickup trucks. Transit Connect vans join the lineup in mid-2009.
- A navigation system integrated into the instrument panel with a 6.5-inch touch screen display. This is available for the first time in E-Series along with SIRIUS satellite radio.
- SIRIUS Travel Link, an industry-exclusive feature. When coupled with navigation, this system provides a collection of data services including real-time local traffic, coast-to-coast weather conditions and fuel price information for more than 120,000 gas stations.
- Reverse Camera System, which mounts a small camera at the rear of the vehicle. It’s activated when the van is shifted into reverse, giving the driver a clear view behind the vehicle. The video image is displayed in the navigation screen on vans equipped with that option or in the self-dimming rearview mirror on vans without the navigation system. The screen image includes an industry-first centerline and colored guides, which provide the driver a better perspective of the vehicle’s center point and periphery.
Comfort and Convenience Built Into the Interior
For 2009, the E-Series features a tougher, more functional interior that better reflects its exterior design, which was improved for 2008. New features include:
- A new, more user-friendly instrument panel and center console.
- Even more storage, cleverly integrated throughout.
- Redesigned door trim panels feature integrated second-bin compartments. A contents-retention strap helps secure items in the driver’s door.
- The instrument panel has a new storage tray above the passenger air bag.
- The center console doubles the usable storage space of the previous version – and now includes three larger cup holders that can accommodate a wider variety of cup/mug sizes, an integrated clipboard holder and space for a laptop.
- Four new optional user-defined switches on the dashboard and a more efficient wiring harness, which make it easier for upfitters to integrate aftermarket features such as auxiliary lighting.
- An optional audio input jack on the instrument panel that connects E-Series to MP3 players and other portable audio devices.
- A new glove box that provides still more storage and a second power point.
- A new message center available in E-Series vans and wagons that features standard vehicle maintenance information as well as miles-to-empty and fuel economy numbers. The message center is standard on vans equipped with the 6.0-liter Power Stroke® V-8 Turbo Diesel engine and includes an engine-hour meter that keeps a running total of engine use, even during idling.
“Customers let us know what an important tool their E-Series can be taking care of business, and that’s why we’ve continued investing in these vehicles, building on the suspension and chassis improvements, new cargo management system upgrades and improved exterior design we delivered on E-Series for 2008,” Koswick said. “Beyond these new technology-based solutions, though, we haven’t overlooked ways to improve the essential elements of E-Series vans.”
Core upgrades include:
- A new door system that makes it easier to move the rear doors to their full-open position. A detent in the system allows the doors to be held open at 95 degrees and when needed, they can be opened to 172 degrees with a simple push. This allows full access to the rear cargo area.
- More fueling options. E-Series full-size cargo vans equipped with 4.6-liter and 5.4-liter engines are capable of running on E85 (85 percent ethanol and 15 percent gasoline), pure gasoline or any blend in between – a segment first. All E-Series engines are designed to meet 2010 emissions standards.
- Added safety equipment, including a new optional, dash-mounted front-passenger air bag cutoff switch on vans and cutaways; standard AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control) on all wagons and recreational vans and optional on commercial vans with gasoline engines; and an optional factory-installed integrated trailer brake controller that allows direct operation of the trailer’s electronic brakes by squeezing the control module on the instrument panel with more confidence than typical aftermarket systems.
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles in 200 markets across six continents. With about 245,000 employees and about 100 plants worldwide, the company’s core and affiliated automotive brands include Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mercury, Volvo and Mazda. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford’s products, please visit www.ford.com.
Rent Ford Van Rentals nyc - Rent Ford Van Rentals new york - Rent Ford Van Rentals new jersey - Rent Ford Van Rentals jfk - Rent Ford Van Rentals manhattan - Rent Ford Van Rentals long island - Rent Ford Van Rentals newark airport - Rent Ford Van Rentals miami - Rent Ford Van Rentals South Florida - Rent Ford Van Rentals wpb - Rent Ford Van Rentals FLL - Rent Ford Van Rentals Brooklyn - Rent Ford Van Rentals queens - Rent Ford Van Rentals bronx - Rent Ford Van Rentals orlando - Rent Ford Van Rentals florida - Rent Ford Van Rentals broward county- Rent Ford Van Rentals acy- Rent Ford Van Rentals dc- Rent Ford Van Rentals phl - Rent Ford Van Rentals ct - Rent Ford Van Rentals hartford ||
Van Hire nyc -Van Hire South Florida - Van Hire new york - Van Hire new jersey - Van Hire jfk - Van Hire manhattan - Van Hire long island - Van Hire newark airport - Van Hire miami - Van Hire wpb - Van Hire FLL - Van Hire Brooklyn - Van Hire queens - Van Hire bronx - Van Hire orlando - Van Hire florida - Van Hire broward county- Van Hire acy- Van Hire dc- Van Hire phl - Van Hire ct - Van Hire hartford ||
15 Passenger Car Rentals nyc - 15 Passenger Car Rentals new york - 15 Passenger Car Rentals new jersey - 15 Passenger Car Rentals jfk - 15 Passenger Car Rentals manhattan - 15 Passenger Car Rentals long island - 15 Passenger Car Rentals newark airport - 15 Passenger Car Rentals miami - 15 Passenger Car Rentals wpb - 15 Passenger Car Rentals FLL - 15 Passenger Car Rentals Brooklyn - 15 Passenger Car Rentals queens - 15 Passenger Car Rentals bronx - 15 Passenger Car Rentals orlando - 15 Passenger Car Rentals florida - 15 Passenger Car Rentals broward county- 15 Passenger Car Rentals acy- 15 Passenger Car Rentals dc- 15 Passenger Car Rentals phl - 15 Passenger Car Rentals ct - 15 Passenger Car Rentals hartford - 15 Passenger Car Rentals South Florida Rent Ford Van Rentals nyc
What to Look for on Rent Ford Van Rentals
If you've never driven a Renting 15 Seat Vans it is important to keep and eye out for the following features:
- Seating: The Ford E350 extended super duty van features four rows of bench seating along with two from captain chairs. These seats are often adjustable so feel free to move them around in order to suit your personal comfort level. The rear bench seats are also removable in most Rent Ford Van Rentals, providing travelers with extra storage room and interior space when desired. The Ford E350 passenger extended van includes 15 safety belts and can comfortably seat 15 fully grown adult passengers.
- Mechanics: The Ford line of E-Series vans are all exceptionally engineered, providing New York City travelers with tons of extra torque and towing capacity. Driven by an automatic transmission and heavy duty Power Stroke engines, these Rent Ford Van Rentals are designed to withstand a variety of adverse road and weather conditions. A new power train was also added to the super duty E350 models in 2007 that allows for elevated idling speed and upfit capabilities.
- Storage: The new E-Series 15 passenger car rental offers an exceptionally large cargo area, which is capable of holding four large suitcases and four same briefcases at once (along with 15 passengers!).
Image Rent A Car is proud to provide New York City travelers with a wide variety of rental vehicles including everything from minivan rentals, Full Size Van Rental and sport utility vehicles (SUV Rentals), to first class sports cars and luxury sedans. Image Rent A Car can also arrange to pick you up at practically any New York City location, so don't be afraid to ask for more details!
Serving New York, New Jersey NJ, Newark New Jersey,
Connecticut, Philadelphia PA, Washington DC, Kennedy Airport JFK, LaGuardia La
Guardia Airport LGA, ISP Macarthur Islip Airport Bradley Hartford Airport and
Brooklyn Manhattan Staten Island Queens Flushing Jamaica Bronx
Albany NY Upstate New York Hampton Long Island Miami Fort Lauderdale
Orlando Fort Myers. Call for all of our new Regions recently Added. Van hire Bus
Rental Shuttle Van
Brooklyn Manhattan Staten Island Queens Flushing Jamaica Bronx Albany NY Upstate New York Hampton Long Island Miami Fort Lauderdale Orlando Fort Myers. Call for all of our new Regions recently Added. Van hire Bus Rental Shuttle Van
Other Service Areas : Exotic Car Rentals - Luxury Car Rentals - Van Rentals - SUV Rentals - Car Rentals - Exotic Car Rental Boston - Van Rentals New Jersey - JFK Airport Car Rentals - Minivans Rentals - Van Rentals - Passenger Vans Renting Orlando Van Rentals Rent Ford Van Rentals Orlando 15 passenger van rental orlando