NYC is an exciting city that has something to offer to everyone. Each year, millions of people visit this exciting city and explore its many attractions. The city has several great tourist attractions and is a perfect place for large groups of travelers. Group travel in NYC is exciting since it offers a large number of options and attractions that would be suitable for people of all groups and of all interests. NYC is known to be a city that never sleeps and its sheer energy is very contagious. The city has several great museums, large parks and famous buildings. To add to this, there are many good activities, tours and festivals that travelers can enjoy while they are in NYC. Given below are five activities that can be included for group travel in NYC to make the trip exciting and enjoyable:
• A visit to the Coney Island Brighton Beach is a must. Brighton Beach is not the only beach in the city but it is still a great place to enjoy. The reason why this is perfect for group travel in NYC is because it is a good place for swimming and it has a family owned, charming restaurant that serves various traditional dishes like pelmeni dumplings and other savory delights.
• The American Museum of Natural History is another great place to visit. The Guggenheim Museum refers to any of the museums created and run by the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation. The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum was founded in 1937 on the Upper East Side of New York City. It is easy to get to at 89th Street and Fifth Avenue. The Brooklyn Museum is one of New York City’s most stunning historical pavilions. There are a large number of museums in the city and visiting them all in a day or two is impossible. For group travel in NYC, AMNH is a great place since it offers interesting exhibits on culture, gems, geology, astronomy as well as fossils. Though it is quite difficult to see all exhibits in a single day, there are quite a lot of good tours that the museum offers so that the tourists would be able to make the most of the visit.
• One of the best things to do for group travel in NYC is to visit Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum. Tourists would not want to miss this place since it has wax figures of Miley Cyrus, Robert Pattison, Leonardo DiCaprio, Barack Obama and several other eminent personalities. Robert Pattison’s figure has been known to receive the highest number of kisses at the museum!
• Take a ferry to the Staten Island. The Ferry is known to be on the priority list for all group travel in NYC tours. This free attraction is a great way to get introduced to the city since it takes tourists from the Staten Island to Manhattan. The ride is for around thirty minutes where tourists can enjoy views of bridges, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, skyscrapers and the harbour.
• Take a food tour around NYC. The city has a large number of food tours that tourists would be able to select one that suits their fancy. You would be able to enjoy several delicacies from the city like shrimp rolls, Philly steaks, fried chicken, hot dogs, chocolate twists and falafel. A food tour for group travel in NYC can be a lot of fun since you would be able to taste a large number of delicacies as well as share costs and orders.