Exotic Car Rentals Hampton Long Island New York 1-888-718-0001 1-212-929-4936
|Luxury Car Rentals || Convertibles || Sports Cars || Luxury SUV's || Luxury Sedans || Passenger Vans|
Exotic Car Rentals and Van Rentals in the Hamptons
If you're planning on taking a luxurious road trip in your upcoming Image Exotic Car Rentals rent-a-car, look no further than New York's personal playground for the rich and famous! Located at the east end of Long Island in Suffolk County,
the Hamptons offer exotic car rental travelers with an escape from the everyday crush of NYC living. Made up of over 15 "hamlets", the Hamptons provided luxury travelers with a wide variety of affluent activities and top-notch attractions. Whether you're looking to escape the paparazzi, or enjoy an afternoon sun bathing, the Hamptons are sure to have the perfect hideaway for you and your fellow exotic car rental companion. More than your average upscale community, the Hamptons offer Image customers with a chance to enjoy the New York lifestyle without the ultra-busy New York schedule! Intended as an oasis of relaxation, the Hamptons are ready and waiting to show you and your exotic car rental companion the true meaning of, so don't delay - plan your Hamptons getaway today!
The Hamptons have always attracted a high-class clientele, providing celebrities and CEOs with a chance to let loose and enjoy life. Separated from Manhattan by a couple of hours, the Hamptons offer high profile travelers with a place to lay low, while at the same time stay connected to neighboring Big Apple affairs. Famous residents that currently call the Hamptons home include actress Sarah Jessica Parker and her actor husband Matthew Broderick, former supermodel Christie Brinkley, director Steven Spielberg and his wife Kate Capshaw, comedian Jerry Seinfeld, clothing designers Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein, as well as multi-billionaire businessman Ira Rennert and television personality Kelly Ripa.
Interesting Facts about the Hamptons
- Exotic car rental travelers can drive from one end of the Hamptons (Montauk) to the other end (the Westhampton) in approximately one hour. Trains are also available.
- American business mogul Ira Rennert currently owns the largest residential compound in America. This beachfront property in the Hamptons features a 100,000 square foot house, complete with 41 bathrroms, and a 200 car garage. Built atop 63 acres of prime Hamptons' real estate, Rennert's house also features a 10,000 square-foot playhouse and state-of-the-art servants quarters.
- A variety of blockbuster movies have been shot in the Hamptons include Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Something's Gotta Give, The Door in the Floor and For Love or Money.
- James Merrill's poem Lost in Translation is set in the Hamptons
- The Hamptons currently hosts its very own International Film Festival, providing international filmmakers with a chance to showcase their work in front of a highly regarded panel of experts and critics.
If you would like to learn more about the Hamptons before planning your exotic car rental trip, please feel free to the Hamptons Online Guide at www.hamptons.com for more information on local businesses and upcoming events.